Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sense of Humor

Sometimes (Ok, just NOW) I think about how lucky I am we are that we get along as well as we do.  Thank goodness for the gift of a good sense of humor. I am sitting here at work on my lunch break just thinking of our interaction last night once our son was fast asleep.  We sat at our dining table with the TV on just talking about our day.  My father in law gave us some avocados and we were just chatting about what we could make with them (Note: my hubby makes the best guacamole).  I made him laugh over something dumb and it was a little peace of heaven knowing that I put a smile on his face and got him to laugh out loud.  I guess that's how he won me over in the first place...he made me laugh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...