Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lucky Stars: THANK YOU

I have finally overcome being sick and I thank my lucky stars that I married the man that I did.  He is my hero.  Not once while I was sick did I wash one of the many annoying breast pump parts, nipples, or bottles (or any dishes for that matter).  My son never lacked for care. Not once did I have to worry about my baby because hubby had it under control.  I think I snatched up the last of the good guys.  It really is beyond me how single mothers and military wives (my mom was one) manage.  Super women.  I thank God that I have my Superman...

2 comments:

Macross Kitty said...

He's a Keeper! =)

Life by Cynthia said...

Macross Kitty: Thank you for your comment! A keeper for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...