Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thank Heaven for Hubbies

First off I am deathly ill today but since I have to be up to pump I've decided to multitask and squeeze out a quick blog.  I came down very suddenly with aches, pains, chills, and fever.  Last night my amazing husband took care of our baby boy while I slept.  I woke this morning with the same symptoms: headache, sore throat, fever, chills, and body aches.  It was worse this morning since I didn't nurse at all since earlier the previous morning.  I had major soreness in my chest.  Felt like a elephant sitting on me.  I can barley keep my head up now, but if I don't pump I'll die from pain!  My hubby is a superstar and I am so lucky that he is so good with our baby.  Kudos to single mom's out there.  I cannot imagine being sick and having to go it alone.  Wife - sick, but happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...