Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Guest post from: Steve Delaney

Being away from home and not being able to access Driect tv Internet can sure leave you out of the loop. I went camping and didn’t get to check my e-mail for a week. I felt like I had notified everyone that I have usual contact with and let them know that I was going out of town. By the time I got back, I had two hundred and twelve e-mails! Thirty-four of the e-mails were junk and promotional mail. The other one hundred and seventy eight e-mails were ones that required – gasp—a response! It was Sunday night when I returned from camping and checked the e-mails. I was too tired and overwhelmed by the shear number of required responses that I couldn’t even start answering them that night. I went to bed and decided that I would take care of business when I went back to the office on Monday. Would you believe that it took a whole four hours to respond to everything! That’s about 1 ½ minutes per e-mail. Next time I go out of town, I will have an auto response.

1 comment:

Danyal Amin said...

Hi, Thanks for your article. you have got written all right concerning this, I actually have found it helpful and it'll be useful on behalf of me. It will be a guide for those who are searching internet service provider near me Home internet of business internet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...