Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wife's Parents Move

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

My wife is having a very hard time accepting her parents are getting older. Her family has always been so close and so loving. When we first met, I was jealous of her family. They were honest with one another and enjoyed spending time together. However, her parents now need help doing everything. She finally was able to convince them to move into a smaller and more practical home. However, I think she quickly regretted that. She did absolutely everything. She set up all the utilities, had Atlanta ADT Security installed in the home. She even repainted all of the walls. Her parents just signed all the papers and walked in the door. My wife is a loving person and would do anything for her family, but I think she is working herself too hard. She needs to take a break and rest a little. I know this past month has been very hard on her. I wish there was something I could do to help, but right now the only thing I know is to continue supporting her decisions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...