Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog On Fire Award

I've been awarded the Blog On Fire Award by awesome Lindsay at Life as 5.  I'm hot! And it's not hot flashes either!  I have to thank Lindsay for sharing this award with me.  There is always something so special about being recognized by your peers.   My job now as an awardee include 2 requirements:
  • Share 7 things about myself
  • Pass this award on to 10 Bloggers who continually fan the flames of passion and inspiration through their blogs. 
7 Things About Myself:
1.  I married at 38.
2.  I became a mommy at 39.
3.  My sister & I married men with the same name.
4.  I like to sleep in.  I think.  It's been SO LONG since I've last done that.
5.  I am going to BlogHer '11 and I am terrified. I wish I had a blog buddy to hold my hand!
6.  After a recent blog post, I now have a dislike for princesses.
7.  Not long ago I got "comment crapped" for the 1st time from "Anonymous" who tried to insult me only it didn't work.  I posted my retort and never heard back from the idiot again.

10 Bloggers that "fan the flames of passion and inspiration through their blogs"
(In no particular order)
1. Happiness Delivered
2. The L Family Blog
3. It Keeps Getting Better
4. Macross Kitty
5. Man Wife and Dog Blog
6. A Day in the Life of a Freelance Writer
7. Lily Boxing
8. Bloggin' It Up Chelle Style
9. Sippy Cup Chronicles
10. Life As 5

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank you so much! I am so honored :)Thank you for participating in Favorite Thing Friday!

Macross Kitty said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I love reading your blogs! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...