Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dr. Husband

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Photo courtesy of: Walgreens.com

I'll be the first to admit that I am not the world's best patient when I am sick. Being sick is never fun but being sick as a new mom adds even more to the stress of being sick. With sleep deprivation and the worry about our baby catching the bug that I was dealing with, I had to put our care solely in the hands of my husband.  I can confidently say that I am able to trust my husband with the care of our son and Dr. Husband with the care of a cranky, ill wife.  I was out of commission for about a week with cold and flu symptoms. During that time my son never lacked for care. I didn't have to worry about my baby because hubby had it under control.  All I could do was stay in bed and get rest.  This can be tough to do when you are coughing, suffering with a sore throat, and full of aches and pains.  During my illness I took Walgreens Brand Multi-Symptom Nighttime Cold & Flu Relief.  It works as well as the name brand nighttime relief medicine at a fraction of the cost.  We first tried Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products when our infant son needed pain relief from teething.  We now choose carefully when purchasing over the counter medicines as we learned that we can save money without worrying about sacrificing quality.  Most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands and we trust  Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

For those of who are fans of giveaways: There are some Bloggers that are currently participating in a giveaway in which 20 winners will be chosen! Winners will receive a $50 Walgreens Brand Giftcard.

Pharmacist
 
With every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product purchase Walgreens contributes money to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ which benefits your local community.

 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...