Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

"First Time" Friday

Do you remember how you felt your FIRST TIME?  Were you nervous & scared?

I wanted to share. Let's do First Time Friday shall we? Oh kids, minds out of the gutter. I am NOT talking about THAT first time.  I'm talking about your very first time blogging.

I am hoping that some of you will play along and share your first blog post via comment.  Please leave a link to the very post that you have written, the date of the post, and a few of your thoughts.

I'll start:
XANGA - WHY I'M HERE Posted 10/6/2004 5:45 PM.  I was excited but nervous about what information I put out on the world wide web.  Once you put it out there - It's there. Forever.  I have since closed my first blog recently reactivated it and left only a handful of posts.  I am a little embarrassed by my first attempts but now I am a much more confident blogger.  It's now more about what I want to do, say, and share.  In the past it was more of a worry that will others like me? Will anyone read my blogs? How do I get better at it?  Then - BAM, I was addicted!  I stopped for a few years but have since returned to my beloved hobby.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...