Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Blog Life: One Year Later

I guess it's an anniversary of sorts.  I've officially had my Blogger account for 1 year now.  I started blogging here on December 2010.  My son had just turned 6 months old and I thought it was time for me to revisit an old hobby of mine: Blogging.  I first started blogging in 2004 (well BEFORE marriage & motherhood).  My first blog was on Xanga.  I fell in love with blogging INSTANTLY.

Some of you may already know my little secret:  that I do TRY to maintain more that one blog. Reason:  I never did find my "niche" with blogging.  I may seem scatter-brained in blog life, but as I see it:  I am organized in my own chaotic way.  I don't find a need for a formula or to follow any guidelines. I blog for the enjoyment of blogging.  Pure & simple.  I am hoping that 2012 will present more time for me to invest in blogging.  We shall see!
I mention my BLOGGER Blogs above because to add to the mix I also have other ventures out there.

This is my life. Thanks for visiting it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...